The Avène Sunscreen Emulsion for Face is a sunscreen that provides SPF50+ UVA and UVB protection for sensitive skin. This gentle facial suncream is rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water which helps to maintain hydration within the skin while keeping it protected. Lightweight in texture, this sunscreen won’t leave behind a white cast and has a mattifying finish.
What are the features of the Avene Sunscreen Emulsion for Face?
- 40 minutes water-resistant.
- Photostable, light and mattifying texture leaving no white marks.
- Broad-spectrum UVB-UVA protection.
- Airless pump-tube
- Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water
Always read the label, use only as directed.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.