Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care contains calcium derived directly from cow’s milk.
Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care contains vitamin D3 to enhance calcium absorption.
Benefits of Calcium
- an essential mineral stored in the skeleton for the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, muscle contraction and nerve transmission
- important throughout different life stages included adolescence, post menopause, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- deficiency can lead to osteoporosis later in life
- Vitamin D3 helps enhance calcium absorption in the body
- Vitamin K2 supports the binding of calcium in bones for stronger bone mineral density in adults
-Vitamin K2 helps remove calcium from parts of the body where it should not be stores such as soft tissue, by transporting the calcium to bones and teeth
Adolescents 12-18 years: Take 2-3 capsules daily with food.
Adults 19-50 years: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Adults 50+ years, pregnant and breastfeeding women: Take 2-3 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Hydroxyapatite 550mg equiv. to calcium 160mg; Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 6.25mcg; Menaquinone (vitamin K2) 17.6mcg.
Mineral and vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet. Keep out of reach of children. Storage: Below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.