Formulated with essential nutrients for mother and baby.
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides an ideal daily dose of 20 important nutrients for mother and baby including folic acid, iodine and vitamin D3. With omega-3 DHA to support baby’s brain, eyesight and nervous system development and a lower constipation iron.
Provides 20 important nutrients in total including a daily dose of:
- 500 microgram of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects
- 150 microgram of iodine for baby's brain, visual motor skills and hearing development. Iodine supports the development of normal intelligence and IQ
- Lower constipation iron
- Odourless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby's brain, eyesight and nervous system development.
The Blackmores difference
All nutrients are important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The following provides additional information on some special nutrients important during pregnancy and breastfeeding, that are in Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold.
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect / spina bifida, seek medical advice
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use