Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar-free formulation containing a daily boost of 18 essential nutrients to support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Kids require a wide range of essential nutrients for normal, healthy growth and development. Here are some of the key functions of the ingredients in Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables:
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B3, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12,C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
- Help contribute to normal energy production (vitamin B3)
Children can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Kids need sufficient energy and nutrients for normal physical and metabolic activities as well as to support growth and development.
Whilst a balanced and varied diet is by far the best way for kids to get their nutrients, it has consistently been found that picky eaters have less variety in their diets than non-picky eaters, therefore a multivitamin may help to fill some critical nutritional gaps.
Research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*.
Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label, follow the directions for use
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use