- Food for your hair. Nourishes, strengthens and feeds the hair from the root for thick, strong and healthy hair.
Hair Nutrition for Men feeds your hair a rich supply of nutrients where it matters - the site of hair formation, the hair follicle. Poor hair nutrition can cause many hair problems, including hair that breaks and sheds easily, to dull, lifeless hair, split ends and premature thinning
- Each tablet contains: Camellia sinensis (White tea) extract equiv to dry leaf 600mg, Retinyl acetate (Vitamin A) 600mcg RE (2000IU), Shark Cartilage 200mg, Biotin 50mcg, Chromium (as picolinate) 3.1mcg, Calcium pantothenate 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid 22.9mg, Iron (as amino acid chelate) 1mg, Nicotinamide 25mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(Vitamin B6) 10mg equiv. to Pyridoxine 8.23mg, Potassium (as citrate) 4.7mg, Ribo avin(Vitamin B2) 25mg, Silicon (as dioxide) 100mg, Zinc (as sulphate monohydrate) 25mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 25.77mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.65mg, Dunaliella salina extract equiv fresh cells 6.24mg equiv. to Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene250mcg, d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 4.9mg.
- Take one tablet each morning with breakfast.
- After 30 days, your hair should be comparably thicker, stronger, longer and healthier.
- For maximum results, take for 3 months without interruption.
- Maintenance: After initial first month to correct hair problems, it is advisable to continue taking Hair Nutrition daily to maintain hair that is healthy, strong and shiny.