In search of the best BB cream to hydrate and soothe? La Roche-Posay Uvidea BB Cream lets you achieve a flawless complexion instantly with this rich, nourishing complexion-perfector.
Enriched with Shea Butter to boost skin’s barrier protection, this luxurious formula glides on easily and melts into the skin, blending with your natural skin tone to create a flawless finish that hydrates while it covers.
This deeply nourishing BB cream is perfect for dry and dehydrated skins, plumping and visibly reducing fine lines and protecting skin from water loss to maintain a healthy balance of hydration in the skin. Suited for all skin types, even the most sensitive, La Roche-Posay Uvidea BB Cream is the foundation alternative you’re sure to fall in love with.
- Nourishes and protects skin from dehydration whilst providing sheer-to-medium tinted coverage.
- Evens skin tone upon application and over time by soothing skin.
- Restores skin’s barrier protection by replenishing skin’s barrier layer with lipids and preventing water loss, dehydration, and irritation.
- Antioxidant ingredients provide protection against free radical damage and minimise the onset of the signs of aging.
- Plumps and visibly reduces fine lines.
- Luxe, rich formula melts into skin, absorbing instantly and leaving no greasy residue.
- SPF 50 PA ++++ protects skin against sun damage.
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free.
How to use:
- Complete skincare routine before application.
- Apply with fingers, blending carefully to evenly disperse product across the skin’s surface.
- Set with powder or setting spray if desired.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.