Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA will help provide essential fatty acids and nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
Prenatal DHA provides the foundation for a healthy pregnancy; it supports the development of baby’s brain, eye, nervous system and immune system whilst it’s growing in the womb. It also supports normal birth weight and aids mood support.
Contains 400 IU Vitamin D3 for bone support and further immune support.
- Supports the development of baby’s brain, eye, nervous system and immune system whilst it’s growing within the womb
- Supports normal birth weight and aids mood support
- Contains 400 IU Vitamin D3 for bone support and further immune support
Adults: Take two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.