Dichotomy Eye Serum is our happy collision of two historic foes. In the blue corner: Nature. Wild, untethered nature stacked with the supernatural benefits of Norwegian Kelp, Swamp Maple, Horopito, St Paul's Wort and Persian Silk Tree. The red corner: Science, brandishing clinical evidence and proven efficacy like a killer dance move. Apart, they are tremendous. Colliding together, they are the future. Dichotomy is now.
Five things you need to know:
- 1/ Norwegian kelp, Persian Silk and Gotu Kola help Dichotomy to reduce sagging skin and dark circles caused by dehydration, stress and not enough sleep.
- 2/ Dichotomy optimizes hydrous flow and moderates water circulation, reducing unnecessary puffiness caused by modern lifestyle excesses.
- 3/ Dichotomy supports collagen production, provides tensile support to blood vessels and improves skin elasticity. Crucial to maintaining healthy skin around the sensitive areas of the eyes.
- 4/ Dichotomy promotes the synthesis of essential lipids and proteins essential to healthy, youthful looking skin. Attacks crow's feet by boosting elasticity and improving firmness of the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- 5/ Rich in Kakadu Plum, the world's natural Vitamin C superhero.
- Directions: Dot a small amount of serum around the orbital bone, working from the inner to the outer corners of the skin around your eye area.